Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

Narrative

A few years ago, there lived my admirable family. We had just finished making a party look astonishing for our brother who had came back from his recess.

A while after that we all heard a “Ding Dong” on the door bell and they didn’t know who it was. They had a quick reflection who would that be,Trey (The brother)?. But they said “Wouldn’t he have our key?” they said gruesomely. They completely forgot about that and opened that door…

“AHHHHHH” I screamed. “Trey your back”.  She was saying with a huge smile on her face.
Mum said “Hello my darling so glad your back sorry about this mess we were going to amaze you, sorry” ,“It’s ok mum I got this all under curb”. Trey went along and said.. “I’ll buy some food.
Trey went along and bought some food and the family ate it. “ THIS is AMAZING”, everybody screamed.
Trey amazingly smelt something bad and… “Mum were you baking anything?”, Mum replied “Oh no the cake”. She and Trey walked in and saw the oven and it was just fine… A few moments later you would hear mum “Ahhh help,a fire” She said that definitely at the top of her voice.

“Mum, Trey” I screamed, still no reply. So I definitely decided to go inside the batch and look for them. “Go in my bag”, Trey said. I ran and said ok I will. I grabbed the it and said “Mum i’m coming in”. I came in and the huge fire blew my mind away. I took the fire out and then saved the day.

After a while ( when the fire was really out) the rest of the family went inside to see if they were ok. “You saved us”, replied mum and Trey in a curious face.  
Mum also said “Worst Accident Ever”.

THE END.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.