Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Another something

Today I'm going to say some stuff about me because I'm pretty lonely.

1. When I was in Rarotonga I saw a spider and named it Grace
2. I was 2-3 & was about to eat mud
3. I got a empty picture frame & I used it for a mirror
4. I was 1 & saw a little piece of cheese and saw a mouse, (It looked like the mouse was hungry), so I feed it.
5.  A few years ago I'd always pretend I'm talking to someone on the phone
6.  Every time I see pictures of me from I was 1-6 I'd try to remember.
7. I was 1 & I was about to eat an animal. (Cockroach) Lucky, I didn't.
8. I always thought I was cool raking leaves and jumping into it.
9. I was at Cape Reinga & used to stuff my food in my mouth because I thought people were going to eat it.
10. One day (2011- 2015) I always like to play with my little cousins until we did something...
The rest with be in my next one. Maybe tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.