Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

Movies (30)

My sister requested that I do a movie review, so I took her advice & I am now going to be doing reviews about the movies that I have watched & would want to watch!  (Some movies are old like from 2014)

Movies I have watched: The Hunger Games: Mocking jay Part 1, San Andreas, Insurgent, Pitch Perfect 2, Fantastic 4,Furious 7, Avengers: Age of Ultron, San Andreas Quake, Tomorrowland. (There's more)
I want to watch: The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2, Pixels, Born to dance, Pan. (There's more)
I am going to be doing separate ones! Below are some pictures.
Image result for furious 7Image result for Born to DanceImage result for pitch perfect 2Image result for san andreasImage result for fantastic four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.