Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

All about Me

I have deiced to do an All about me blog post for today. Hope you enjoy knowing me.

About Me

My name is Aaliyahna. I’m a year 7 student  in Room 8, my teacher is Mr Nath. My hobbies are singing, dancing and playing with friends, I am a very open person. I like to be kind, helpful and respectful. My favourite sport is Netball and League. One of my goals is to Learn, Create and Share my learning with the wider world. My other goals is to be an outstanding student while also a fun person. My personality is amazing, funny, amazing and also being weird while being sarcastic (In a good way). The one thing that makes me a person like this is having a happy family, environment and a wonderful community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.