Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Timing On Point

Timing On Point

During the summer mists, I woke up with a sudden surprise. My mum and dad finally allowed me to go to a NRL game held at Mt Smart Stadium. I had been out of my misery that I was going to see the Rabbitohs and Warriors veres. We all set off for a long drive, before we got there I needed to go to the toilet but I fell and hurt myself on a really big rock. Luckily I was ok to walk.

We arrived there with complete excitement and painful injuries but I didn't mind, then I also found out we had the golden seats. I had felt so many emotions, I was amazingly surprised. We watched the game until it was half time, as soon as half time stuck us, we decided to get lots of food, we had to hurry because half would start.

As soon as we finished getting the food half time started, we decided to get back to our seats as fast as possible but as soon as we got there our seats were apparently taken. We didn’t understand why but we asked the people sitting there, they said that there seats were G1-G4, but ours was G51-G54. So we found our seats and quickly watched the rest of the game.

The game had finished and the Warriors won the game, I was filled with complete excitement, we decided to get another load of food, we went to Carl's Jr for some delicious food. That was the day I loved, and it was timing on point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.