Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

Why our School should have a School Bus

Why our School should have a School Bus.

Having a School bus would be very useful. I am debating on whether our School should or should not have a School Bus, I have many many reasons for arguing from this point.

I have several reasons for arguing this point of view. First, having a School Bus is important because if we are needed a School ride, there is no need for calling a taxi, uber or rental busses. When we need to go on a School trip our School wouldn’t need to spend extra money on a Bus.

A further reason is that people living far from School can catch the School bus and the bus would take them straight to School. For example I live in Mount Wellington and my School is in Glen Innes, I would walk to a specific bus stop and catch the School Bus.

Furthermore reasons are that, when having a School Bus, students can catch the bus but pay for a little amount. Living in Mount Wellington, going to the bus stop to catch the bus and not paying as much as Auckland Transport would be very nice for all students catching the bus.

Therefore though some people might argue that my statements/reasons could be incorrect.

I think that I have shown proper statements/reason about School Busses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.