Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

"A Narrow Escape

A Narrow Escape

Waking up inside a weird, furious and cold odd room, I heard a few unusual sounds creeping up into the room I was in.. Suddenly I sat there and froze for at least one full second as a creature entered the room with horror, I was 100% scared on what would happen to me. BOOM! The creature was mysteriously gone and I was still there anxious.

I crept down the tall towering stairs as quickly and quietly I could. Looking around the very humongous house frightened me. As I was coming down the stairs, I fell down each stair hurting with pain. “Hey, She woke up, What a relieve” Shouted one of the giant creatures, “Where am I, What are you, You all” I shouted will fear all around.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Again no sight of the creatures but, BOOM! I had now moved into a barn which was filled with very cute and cuddly animals but then again BOOM! I switched from being into a barn but into a huge party room, which I liked. I met a few people, Makaya, Thomas, Daya and Oscar for some reason I knew I didn’t fit into that party squad. I explored around the room to see how and why I was being able to teleport from place to place, I saw a big red button…

Having the nerve to touch the button was also frightening but that took me to where I am now.. : In Dubai. I live in New Zealand but didn’t know how to find my way out of Dubai, as citizens of Dubai could not actually see me. Boom! I teleported into a house, it seemed like my house in New Zealand, very green and spaceful. I found out it was a duplicate that was especially made for me. I did the same thing I did at the Party Room. While spending time at the duplicate house, I found the red button, but there was a green button too. As I was thinking to myself I said a few words “Which button should I pick”, “Think of a game”, “If it was a red button what would happen, If it was a green button what would happen”.

I picked the green button because I knew it would be accurate. Ching! Boom! Ching! I woke up entirely and it was all a dream “Oh man, I wish it was real, but that was a Narrow Escape”

The End!

1 comments:

Mr. Nath said...

This narrative is very interesting Aaliyahna. It really takes a lot of imagination to write a narrative like this. Well done.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.