Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

House Captain Application Letter

7 March 2017

The Principal
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Miss Elia. Firstly I would like to thank you for an opportunity of becoming a Nikau House Captain.

As you may know, I am writing to apply for the position of the Nikau House Captain. I am confident that I will be able to achieve being a successful house captain. I will assure that my peers have a more amusing time while I am in the Nikau house captain position. The following reasons will determine why you could consider my request. I believe that if I become the house captain of Nikau, my confidence levels would rise, especially considering that I am the Manaiakalani Ambassador of Glenbrae School. Becoming more confident is definitely a struggle, but ever since the Manaiakalani Ambassador has passed my table, my confidence is growing and soonly (maybe) adding the Nikau House Captain role would help widely.

I love being an inspiring role model towards younger students and being the the intellectual I am, I would like to use my skills to help students form respect which will benefit towards later life. Although I may not be as “aged” as many role models, becoming a young role model would be amazing. All my life, I would continuously say to myself “Will I ever become something valuable like a role model”. Yes, everyday, I doubted myself until, I was motivated by, staff members, students, parents and family, which forced me continue being motivated.

My final reason towards becoming the Nikau house captain is my enthusiasm towards learning and definitely house sports. I consider myself as a very competitive person who likes a great challenge and is very supportive. I believe that I will set a great example for some of the younger students attending Glenbrae School. Since Glenbrae has been learning about Fairplay (Actually, quite a while ago), I will remember to add being a good winner and loser.

Although I did doubt myself, I have changed and became impeccable. I am determined, hard working, enthusiastic and competitive which may suit for this position. If you do not pick myself, I will still support and be happy with your decision.

Yours Sincerely,

Aaliyahna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.