Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

🌷Anzac Commemoration🥀

I would like to commemorate those who fought in the wars & defended our countries for freedom. I am basically a mixture of cultures and I try to do some research about my elders and memorialize all those sacrifices they have done. I was going to proceed & start to tell you all about my Great, Great, Great grandfathers but I can't, due to privacy reasons. But please commemorate your elders as they made many so many sacrifices for their countries.

"They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old,
Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We Shall Remember Them.... Lest We Forget"
Image result for Anzac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.