Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Poem Creating in Kiwi Can๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“

I am ambitious & hopeful
I wonder if I could achieve my goals
I see nothing. But I'm optimistic!
I want to travel/explore the world🌎 with friends & family
I hear doubt in myself
I am ambitious & faithful.

I pretend I'm okay, being trapped
I feel uncountable emotions
I touch something I think is there, for comfort
I worry I'm the absolute worst
I cry about the sad/mad things in life
I am ambitious & hopeful.

I understand that my future generations will be different,
I say we continue to strive for success!
I dream, a lot, but mostly nightmares
I try to do good, in everyday life
I hope I can explain further, but not right now,
I am ambitious & faithful!

2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

I have to admit this is one of the best activities I have participated in. Your I poems were so powerful and really entertaining and also thought provoking. I actually collected most of them because I want to display them in our classroom.

Aaliyahna said...

I totally agree Mrs Tofa! The poems were also amusing. I would recommend you read your poem to the class!? Thank you Mrs Tofa, see you at school today.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.