Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Niue Catchup!πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘

Exactly a week ago, I was in Niue (Known as "the Rock of Polynesia"), prepared to come back to New Zealand! I went from, Winter tropical weather onwards to bitter weather in New Zealand. I captured some moments which was beguiling from my point of view. I will be showing you some moments that really spoke to me, and by the way, I thought I was 'in the mood' for photography. I hope I did alright?! I will also be adding some "Capture the moment sayings", to, let's say, lighten the mood! I will also include two images of food that I had eaten, that I thought I wouldn't have thought of eating in one of the Pacific Islands!!

"The cure for anything is salt water; sweat, tears of the sea"

"All my troubles, wash away in waters"

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water"
Credits to 
Isak Dinesen
@Billabongwomens
Loren Eiseley 

"My Mango Lassi from an Indian store, which takes place in Niue"
"My Chicken Roti"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.