Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Friendly PostsπŸ’˜πŸ€πŸ˜ŠπŸŒŸ Appreciation Letter

I wanted to write a little "appreciation" letter or let's say blog post about the people in my life that help me in general! (Not including my parents because I already appreciate them as it is!) Thank you Mrs. Tofa and all teachers for helping my and all the other student's educational life grow, without your dedication and belief in school, I and we wouldn't be at the National standards achieving at and above! Thank you for putting up with our 'sometimes' absurd behaviors and for reminding what our values are in school. We all appreciate you all!
Thank you all the educational supporters like the Winter Learning Journey program creators, Tamaki College Teachers, Kiwi Can Mentors, and much more for all the support! Room 7 and the whole of Glenbrae School has a different mindset and is more positive!

Finally, thank you to all of my friends, best friends, sisters, classmates and everyone that supports me as an individual and others as themselves! I personally am grateful to have a lot of friends and supporters in my life to help me through thick and thin! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.